Saturday, August 7, 2010

the GAME part 1



i suppose all of you have your own stories to share about walking in a thorny path in a relationship

it started months ago when my hubby is having a problem
i told him to go out with his friends, he refused to
one of his friends came over his house
good, he'll have someone to talk to (as for me, i can't, im from iloilo and he's from roxas)

...

roads and mountains wouldn't permit me so

...

he told me that his friend will be sleeping over
it's okay
i thank his friend for being there in my absence

...

at around 11pm he texted me that he'll sleep already
we bid our goodnights but i thought it's strange cause we usually stay up late

...

i slept, thinking he's also fast asleep already

...

the clock signaled 12am

...

he wen't out with his friends not letting me know, eventhough i told him to go out

...

i was hurt, i was mad
we made up
we're okay again

No comments:

Post a Comment